Since incorporating WordPress into our Jordan School District’s website, all information concerning secondary language arts has been moved to that new site. As of November 2012, this blog has not been updated nor will it be in the future.
See below to find information you may be looking for, and check in often to see updates. Sorry for the inconvenience.
- Click HERE to access new Secondary English Language Arts site.
- Click HERE to access Middle School ELA Core and Resources.
- Click HERE to access High SCHOOL ELA Core and Resources.
Teaching Resources for All:
- History Channel: Great resource for all grades, and there are SCORES of featured topics that work well with unit topics and themes
- Letters of Note: “Letters of Note is an attempt to gather and sort fascinating letters, postcards, telegrams, faxes, and memos. Scans/photos where possible. Fakes will be sneered at. Updated as often as possible; usually each weekdays!”
- Lesson Plan Supports:
- Protocols: Many strategies to use with discussions in partnerships, small groups, and whole groups. Some are targeted for presenters to use with professional groups, but many work well in the classroom, too.
Professional Development Resources for All: